Sunday Carvery Menu
4 courses £15.95; 3 courses £14.95; 2 courses £13.95; 1 course £12.95
Children under 12 (one course & ice cream) £7.95
Served from 12.30pm until 2.30pm, booking advised.
Typical Carvery Menu
Shown here is a typcial Sunday Carvery Menu, each week there are changes - but the variety and quality remain the same
- Homemade Leek & Potato Soup
- Duo of Melon Served With Raspberry Coulis
- Compote of garlic mushrooms topped with Mozzarella
- Egg & Prawn Marie Rose
- Fruit Juice
From the Carvery
- Roast Sirloin of English Beef and Yorkshire Pudding
- Roast Crown Of English Turkey and Cranberry Sauce
- Roast Loin Of English Pork and Apple Sauce
From the Kitchen
Please order from the waiting staff
- Poached Salmon Steak With Herb Butter
- Spinach & Ricotta Tortellini In A Fresh Tomato, Garlic and Herb Sauce
All the above served with a selection of fresh vegetables, roast and minted new potatoes
- A selection of classic and homemade desserts for you to choose from
Coffee and After Dinner Mints
- Coffee and After Dinner Mints
Please book early to avoid disappointment
Most dishes are gluten free. Gluten free gravy and Yorkshire Pudding will be made for you when you notify us of your dietry requirement upon booking.
Book a Room
Online booking and real time availability makes it easy to book your accommodation at the GreyhoundClick Here to Book a Room
Christmas Has Arrived
July 11th, 2014
We have just launched our Christmas Party and Christmas Day Lunch menus and they are avail...
New Menu at The Greyhound Inn Restaurant
June 30th, 2014
The A La Carte menu served in the Greyhound Inn Restaurant has been changed from Tuesday 1...
Brand New Dining Destination
May 19th, 2014
We’re very excited that the new Greyhound Inn Restaurant has been received so well b...
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch with the Greyhound, sign up for our email newsletter, it's full of news about upcoming events, special offers and much more.