Civil Wedding Ceremonies
The Greyhound Hotel is delighted to be working with Lutterworth Town Hall to provide a complete wedding package including the Civil Ceremony.
Lutterworth Town Hall is situated across the road from the hotel and is the only venue in the Lutterworth area licensed for civil ceremonies.
A Grade II listed building dating back to 1836, the Town Hall was originally built to provide a community meeting place for the people of Lutterworth.
The Hansom Room on the upper floor is a light and open room providing the ideal venue for you and your guests. Up to 100 guests can be comfortably accommodated. There is also a smaller room on the ground floor, the Denbigh, which is used for meeting with the Registrar.
The Greyhound Coaching Inn works alongside the Town Hall Trustees to provide the complete wedding service including:
- Pre-wedding drinks and canapes for your guests
- Post-ceremony drinks and catering
- Wedding reception in the Restaurant or first floor Christina Room
- Overnight accommodation for you and your guests including a Bridal Suite
- Evening Receptions and Party
- Our Wedding Co-ordinator, Charlotte, will be happy to meet with you to discuss all of your venue requirements
To find out more please call us on 01455 553307 or email us.
Book a Room
Online booking and real time availability makes it easy to book your accommodation at the GreyhoundClick Here to Book a Room
Greyhound NewsMore News Items
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch with the Greyhound, sign up for our email newsletter, it's full of news about upcoming events, special offers and much more.