**Special Notice to our Customers and Friends**
Updated November 2020:
We are following the Government's guidelines carefully to ensure we provide a safe environment for you to once again enjoy socialising, at a distance. Details of the measures we have put in place for public areas can be found here. We look forward to welcoming you back.
We understand that deciding to venture out to establishments such as the Greyhound is a difficult choice at the moment. Acknowledging this, we are taking the re-introduction of services slowly to ensure we get it as right as possible for our customers and staff. Whilst we remain open every day for beverages, our food service is currently as follows:
- Evening Menu available Monday to Saturday, 6.30pm - 9.00pm.
- Lunchtime Menu available Thursday to Saturday, 12 noon - 2.00pm.
- There will be no food available on Sundays for the time-being.
- From 24th September, our doors will be closed and locked by 10pm. Last drinks orders is 9.30pm.
- 15th October: We are delighted to launch our Christmas Party Menu, available 27th Nov - 24th Dec for parties of up to 6 people.
- NEW**4th November - LOCKDOWN 2: As we enter Lockdown 2 please note that we will once again be closing the doors of our Restaurant and Bar. We close at 10pm on 4th November and will re-open when we are allowed to do so. Fingers-crossed this will be 3rd December!
- We do however remain open for bed and breakfast for key workers who are travelling for essential work. And, we are able to take accommodation reservations for future bookings.
- We will contact customers who have booked the Christmas Party menu up to and including 2nd December. We are still taking bookings for the Christmas Party menu from 3rd December onwards.
The Greyhound Coaching Inn, Lutterworth
Hotel and Restaurant
The Greyhound Coaching Inn is a charming and traditional 18th Century coaching inn located in the South Leicestershire town of Lutterworth. A family-owned hotel, it has been sympathetically restored by Robert Eggleston to provide a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
You'll receive a warm welcome to our Grade II listed hotel and be offered delicious home-cooked food in the contemporary surroundings of The Greyhound Inn Restaurant, lunchtimes and evenings, or in the informal setting of the bar and lounge. As well as serving real ale, the bar and lounge offers a wide variety of bar snacks and light meals. Coffee and refreshments are available throughout the day.
We have 33 en-suite bedrooms all decorated to a high standard and full of charm and individuality.
The unique atmosphere of The Vaults in the converted cellar and the beautiful Regency style Christina Room, make us a popular venue for weddings, celebrations and parties as well as for conferences and meetings.
Certificate Of Excellence Trip Advisor Award
As a family owned and managed hotel we rely on word of mouth and recommendation. We are particularly pleased to receive the Trip Advisor Excellence Award.Read our Reviews
We're delighted our reviews on Booking.com have resulted in the following rating.
Christmas Party Menu 27 Nov - 24 Dec 2020
Come and enjoy some Christmas festive cheer with our Christmas Party Menu. Available 27th Nov - 24th Dec, lunchtimes and evenings.
View Greyhound Evening Only Menu Monday - Saturday
At the current time, we offer an evening menu, Mon - Sat evenings only, 6.30pm - 9.00pm. Table service only. Please book if possible.
View Greyhound Inn Lunch Menu Thurs - Saturday
The Greyhound Inn Lunch Time Menu is available Thursday - Saturday, 12 noon - 2pm. Table service only. Please book if possible.
Current food and beverage offers
At the current time, food is served Monday - Saturday, evenings only. We are not running specific offers on our menus at the current time.
Current accommodation offers
A wide choice of weekday and weekend accommodation/bed and breakfast offers to suit everyone.
Find us at J20 of the M1
Ideally situated on J20 of the M1. Easy access to M1, M6, A14, A5 and A50, Rugby, Coventry, Leicester, Hinckley, Market Harborough and Birmingham.