All-Inclusive Wedding Package
Everything you need from £3,800
Unlike other wedding venues, we do not apply any restrictions to our all-inclusive package - it's available every day of the week, throughout the year.Download, print or share our Weddings Brochure
The all-inclusive package is based upon 50 Day guests and 80 Evening guests.
The package includes:
- Post ceremony red carpet arrival (weather permitting)
- Welcome drink of either Bucks Fizz or orange juice for your day guests on arrival *
- Use of The Christina Room for your Wedding Breakfast
- 4 course Wedding Breakfast for daytime guests including a glass of house wine *
- A glass of sparkling wine for your toast *
- Round or square cake stand and Brides knife
- Use of chair covers and sashes
- Choice of Candelabras
- Use of a variety of vases and candle centre pieces
- All table linen, crockery and glassware
- Exclusive use of The Greyhound Coaching Inn Restaurant for your evening reception
- Dance floor for your evening reception
- Finger buffet for your evening reception *
- Wedding co-ordinator throughout the day
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for your Wedding night
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Wedding guests
* Menu/beverage upgrades available
Our Head Chef, Steve Dennis has been working with The Greyhound for over 25 years. Steve and his very professional team take great pride in providing you and your guests with a delicious, home cooked, freshly prepared meal to celebrate your special day.
Steve is always happy to meet with you to discuss the menus and any dietary requirements. Our food is prepared using fresh ingredients locally sourced where possible and fish from sustainable sources.
We are able to cater for all dietary requirements and most dishes are available for gluten free diets. We do, however, also really enjoy having your input to create a bespoke menu using your own ideas to make your day perfect and one to remember.
For more information about our All-Inclusive Wedding Package including upgrade options on menus and beverages please call 01455 553307, or email.
Download, print or share our Weddings Brochure