New A La Carte Menu is now available in The Greyhound Inn Restaurant. New dishes for this month include:
- King Prawn Cocktail & Marie Rose Sauce Served with Brown Bread & Butter
- Sautéed Mushroom, Garlic & Smoked Bacon with Cream & Scallions served with Bruschetta
- Mediterranean Sharing Platter – Olives, Houmous, Taramasalata, Salamis, Crusty Bread, Sweet Potato Fries, Cheese Stix with a Salsa Dipping Sauce
In the Middle…
- Baked Stuffed Seabass with Garlic, Ginger, Lemon Grass Butter & Prawns served with Salad & Minted New Potatoes
- Roast Breast of Gressingham Duck, Grapefruit, Chive & Honey Sauce Served with Dauphinoise Potatoes & Chargrilled Courgettes
- Lamb & Apricot Pie – Tender Pieces of Lamb with Apricot in a Rich Gravy, Puff Pastry Lid, Dauphinoise Potatoes & Grilled Courgettes
- Chicken Breast, Cured Ham, Brie, Tarragon & Scallions, Mushrooms & Garlic Risotto
There’s something for everyone to enjoy at The Greyhound Inn Restaurant – to book call 01455 553307 or email us.
The Restaurant menu is available Monday to Saturday 12 noon until 2pm and again from 7pm until 9.30pm. On Sunday the Restaurant Menu is available from 7pm until 8.45pm only as we serve a Sunday Carvery between 12.30pm and 2.30pm.
Tags: dining, eating out, Greyhound Inn Restaurant, Menus Posted